Blood Donor by Karen Bass

 


Alright, this book is a quick read with a chilling story. I have to say I was bothered by some of the plot holes and the way it was written. It has a great premise- a teenage girl is kidnapped by a group that is stealing the blood of kids for rich people who believe it will bring them longer lives. She needs to try to escape an inescapable mansion where she's being held before the kidnappers either take all of her blood or decide to kill her. BUT- I was honestly not a fan of this.

It might catch the attention of struggling readers, but more advanced readers should stay away. I usually try to stay positive with my blogs, but this one just doesn't cut it.

-TK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow House by A.R. Silverberry

Gleanings by Neal Shusterman

Come Home Safe by Brian Buckmire